Manduka Eko Lite 4mm Long 180cm
eKO® Mat 71" 180cm 4mm
The eKO Mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions. This eco-friendly yoga mat made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber provides cushion and support for your practice while protecting the planet.
Manduka’s renowned eKO mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions. In addition to its superior grip, the mat provides exceptional comfort and performance. The eKO mat is eco-friendly and made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber that cushion and supports your body while protecting the planet.
The new rippled water top surface features an innovative, sealed-cell natural rubber surface that creates a hygienic barrier and excellent loft and recovery. These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats. The eKO represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat - it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio.
Discoloration can be a by-product of natural rubber products. To keep your mat in the best condition, visit the use & care section.
7.5 lbs.; 79” (200cm) long; 26” (66cm) wide; 3/16" thick (5 mm)
• Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers
• Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
• An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
• All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process